Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea Food.

Options
  • 11-09-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

We've had tbe meatballs, the cinnamon buns and the apple strudel from the frozen section in Ikea, all big hits in our house - what else does anyone recommend??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The mustard - drool...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

We've had tbe meatballs, the cinnamon buns and the apple strudel from the frozen section in Ikea, all big hits in our house - what else does anyone recommend??

I bought the cinnamon buns and couldn't find any cooking instructions on them at all, how did you heat them - how long and what temp?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

The pancakes are yum - was surprised as they are frozen but really good. Cinammon buns instructions are tiny in the top left corner - I just shove them in the oven at 180 until the look done! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

I bought the cinnamon buns and couldn't find any cooking instructions on them at all, how did you heat them - how long and what temp?

15 minutes from frozen at 170 - small diagram people on the back right hand side

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

The Rostis are quite good. They also have these cream cakes, I think the name was the Swedish version of Angel Cakes, that are really nice.

Their bottles of blueberry cordial are really good. As are the cans of sparkling pear juice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

15 minutes from frozen at 170 - small diagram people on the back right hand side

I must be blind, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

They have a lovely frozen potato gratin that comes in a bag its delis!also they have these little potato and brocolli cakes as awell that are really nice!

+1 on the rosti as well yummy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

The cheese, it's in a rectangular block - and there are two colours, wine & black. I prefer the black, nutty, smooth - yammy! The blue cheese is nice too - esp if you eat it with the pepparkrakkor (they are delicious together).

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

I LOVE their biscuits.The lemon Singoalla ones...Fab.I would almost take a trip out there for those alone... nyom nyom:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Hobite

Swedish pepparkakor - that is fantastic :) When I lived in Sweden I always bought them. So happy to find them in Dublin.

And I really like round Artic bread :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement