Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nth 1 in Newman building?

Options
  • 11-09-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

hey, have this room on my timetable during the week, never been there/heard of it, anyone any clue where it is? At first thought I was just misreading Th N arts, but nope, it actually is Nth 1 Arts

thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Afaik it's down the stairs at the information desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

Awesome, thanks a million! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Afaik it's down the stairs at the information desk.

From where the desk used to be. The reception desks have been removed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Really? Where are they now?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yea Nth1 is down the stairs where the information desk used to be (near the front entrance of the Arts block), or down the AD staircase brings you to the same place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Really? Where are they now?

The desks are all gone (I think science hub is still there but it's unmanned). There's only a fraction of the services staff left on campus. You have to phone them up or use the information kiosk computer thingy if you need any assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Worst possible names for new theatres in Newman, they completely ignore the naming conventions for the rest of the building and get confused with theatre N. Genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

CD. wrote: »
    hey, have this room on my timetable during the week, never been there/heard of it, anyone any clue where it is? At first thought I was just misreading Th N arts, but nope, it actually is Nth 1 Arts

thanks for any help :)

It's Theatre N, seat number 1.

Advertisement