Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YEAR X-Unable to get the required 50 credits

Options
  • 12-09-2011 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

the resists i have to do are not offered so what the hell do i do? im only registered for 35 core/options? and reg'd for 10 elecs which is grand i think so ye

*ok am now on 45 credits for core and 10 for elecs...altho still says my electives are still required ..how will i get up 2 to the 50 credits needed in core modules?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

A few things:

There is no such thing as "Year X". You are just in a repeat year.

You need to contact your Programme Office. They might need to enrol you themselves to whatever it is you have to repeat. Basically we don't know what programme you are in, what year you are in or anything else about you. Your programme office will be the only people able to tell you what to do.

Advertisement