Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting make-up done in sligo - Where?

Options
  • 12-09-2011 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I have a wedding coming up in a couple of weeks,i'm considering getting my makeup done for a change, just wanted to get people's opinions on where they would recommend getting make-up done in sligo town or surrounding areas.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

My best friend is a professional make-up artist, she can come to your home or you can come to her premises in Carraroe. PM me if you'd like details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cords88

Check out Christina Cawley Makeup on Facebook! Excellent prices and she is a really lovely lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭leana

I'd also recommend Ann Young, she is brilliant. She did my wedding makeup and I've had her do my makeup when I'm going to weddings, I'm always very happy with her.

Edit to add-she's in Ballisodare, which is about 10 minutes drive from Sligo town.

Advertisement