Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

longford homebirds

Options
  • 12-09-2011 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

i have many friends from longford and they just love it, what is it about Longford that people love so much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sammy007

The weather

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

never a dull day in lofo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Rara, Luigis and Mc Guinness`s shop...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Town of looneys tis great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MMD

Ah yes, Longford, the epicentre of all that is good in the world.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭_Lady_

crazylass wrote: »
    i have many friends from longford and they just love it, what is it about Longford that people love so much?
    Lol it could be a common love of sarcasm if the responses here are anything to go by!!! :) if u are serious, i would suggest that amongst the closed down businesses and the "odd" dodgy area - there are some incredibly nice people around to whom Longford is home! And if you take a drive out around the countryside - it can be pretty beautiful too! I was overseas for 3 years and had a blast - but you can't beat home - warts and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

The Foreign women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 truesmiles

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Rara, Luigis and Mc Guinness`s shop...:D

Hey what's up with Mc Guinness's shop anyway? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

I think the majority of people that come to Longford as strangers would enjoy the place. Alright we may not have the best facilities in Ireland but there is a friendliness about the place and we are a fun loving people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

crazylass wrote: »
    what is it about Longford that people love so much?

The road outta the place....:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    The road outta the place....:P

Which one? One brings you to Cavan and another brings you through Leitrim... you don't want to go either of those places! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Town or country?

Advertisement