Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the equine dentist in Claregalway?

Options
  • 12-09-2011 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows where the equine dentistry facility is in Claregalway, Co. Galway?

I've heard there is one there, perhaps it is part of a vets practice, but I can't find any website or anything online about it existing.

I want directions to where it is or if someone can show me an arrow to a map on google earth.

Has anyone used the place? I'm told it's reasonably priced? Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

PM'd you.

There are loads of cowboys about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bray_wanderer

Thanks, but I've been told the guy in Claregalway is very good, I think he operates out of a vet's practice there, I'm just surprised there isn't much info available and I don't know his name so it's hard to check.

I will need to bring my horse to the dentist rather than the dentist coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bray_wanderer

I see there is mc manus equine hospital in Claregalway, I wonder if that is where the equine dentistry is done? Does anyone have any experience with this place?

Advertisement