Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

featc path to college

Options
  • 12-09-2011 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

im doing a childcare level 5 this year and am hoping to do childcare supervisory management level 6 in college next year and its a 2 year course

im confused as i could do a level 6 supervision in childcare (plc) in 1 year close to where i live

dose it make sense that i could do a level 6 (plc) and go straight to level 7 in childcare supervisory management in college, is this right?

im a full time single mother so if i could do the plc level 6 and go on to level 7 in college it would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

Anna I replied on the other thread you have in relation to this but encase you didn't see the reply.
    Yes you can go on and do level 7 after the 1 year level 6. At least that is what my previous course co-ordinator told me, no harm to recheck with the relevant college.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

Anna, fully investigate the grant system if you are dependant on it. I think if you go up to level 6 you wont get the grant for the 1st year of level 7.......... I do hope I am wrong but please check it out!

Advertisement