Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Big Screen 37" upwards with Saorview

Options
  • 12-09-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a cheap HD bigscreen that is saorview compatible.

New or second is fine.

Thanks,

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Anybody?

There doesn't seem be too many great deals on big screens at the moment :/

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Hifi Keith

Hannspree had a cheap but excellent 42" in Xtravision for €370

Thanks Keith, but I wouldn't touch one of those Hannspree yokes with a barge pole!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Hifi Keith

They are pretty much the same inside as the last generation LG/Samsung and I really don't think Hannspree are that bad as a brand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I've a Hannspree and can't fault it to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Power city have a few on their site look in left bottom corner for the sale stuff. Dont know how they compare to other electric shops but mitght be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

adverts.ie have an lg 42 inch (i think ) for 300.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Sorry no help to the op but my neighbour recently sold a 50'' for €250, 2 months old still with the box and receipt. Raging I missed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

42" toshiba led in tesco for around 550 I think and a 42" LG lcd there too for 399

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Karen23 wrote: »
    Sorry no help to the op but my neighbour recently sold a 50'' for €250, 2 months old still with the box and receipt. Raging I missed out.

Sister in law sold a 60" LG for €300 few weeks ago... Ditto. :D

• Advertisement

42" toshiba led in tesco for around 550 I think and a 42" LG lcd there too for 399

Haha.....I bought the 42" LG in Tesco. Great TV, plus you can hack it if you have a universal remote to play divx,mkv etc....pretty much any file i've thrown at it so far!

Cheers Folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

JHet wrote: »
    Haha.....I bought the 42" LG in Tesco. Great TV, plus you can hack it if you have a universal remote to play divx,mkv etc....pretty much any file i've thrown at it so far!

Cheers Folks
    What's the Model Number?

Advertisement