Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Dresser in Doonebeg

• 12-09-2011 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

I’ve a wedding coming up in Doonbeg lodge. Im traveling from Arklow Co Wicklow the day before so I need to find somewhere to get my hair done on the Saturday morning of the weeding.
    Can anyone recommend a hair dresser?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

My advice would be to ring/email the Wedding Planner in the hotel and he/she will be able to recommend someone. There is a Peter Marks in Ennis, they maybe an option if you don't mind driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sleepyboots

Cool thanks a mill. They gave me a few numbers to try. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Red Clover

There are two very good hairdressers in Doonbeg village. I think both will call to your accommodation on the morning of your wedding. Don't dream of driving the whole way to Ennis. Kilkee is only seven miles away and there are a number of hairdressers there too.
    Congrats on your wedding I hope it goes well.

Advertisement