Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Fries crisps

Options
  • 12-09-2011 10:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Have these little beautys ceased production? Used to love them but can't see them on sale anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Have these little beautys ceased production? Used to love them but can't see them on sale anywhere.

There available in my local tesco.Try tesco and if you cannot get them there Amazon is your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Are you talking about the somewhat blue packet, had a see-thru bit on the front with a man & woman (I think) and said 'ooh la la' on the front? LOVED those, not seen them in a long time though :(
    Can't find a picture, though flipping brain can't remember the make, it's on the tip of my tongue!! I'm thinking Tayto but not certain.
    Chipstick shaped crisps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

That's the ones. Glad they're still about, surprised they're hard to find these days. They're class.:)

Will pay Tesco a visit though, satwhatyousee, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

star-pants wrote: »
    LOVED those, not seen them in a long time though :(
    Probably a few still stuck in your teeth though! along with chickatees

Advertisement