Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling to thailand and oz

Options
  • 12-09-2011 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi guys i am planning on going to australia on a whv nxt june once my exams are finished!! i will be a fully qualified accounting technician (hopefully) and my boyfriend is a blocklayer!! ill be 23 by then hell be 27!!! i am wondering which part of oz would be best for me too head too and is there anyway of setting up jobs/accomodation before we go?? ANY info which anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated....also i was thinkin about stopping off in thailand on the way but dont have a clue how long too stay there for, where to visit, where to stay how much spending money etc (i heard its fairly cheap) :) also is the amount of money we have to have $5000 each or is it different when travelling together!! i am already so excited about going but im finding it hard too get the right info!! thanks guys!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Amy there is not much point in telling you what jobs will be like in 9months time, as we don't know, you are better off doing a search on the forum to check out where to go - it really depends on what you want.

And yes $5000 each, you are better off organising short term accom (hostel for the first week or two) then getting a place when settled, and you might struggle to get work from Ireland

there is lots of info on this forum - have a read of FAQ's and search the forum

Advertisement