Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom global card

Options
  • 12-09-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Just had Fiona on asking how everything was going and she suggested an Eircom global card for cheaper international calls.

I had a look on the site and I can’t see how it works, the PDF in a Google search is dated 2007. Is it some number I use to ring the international number? I see talks of VOIP, does that mean I have to use my Pc and a suitable phone?

Thanks for any information!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jeffk wrote: »
    Just had Fiona on asking how everything was going and she suggested an Eircom global card for cheaper international calls.

I had a look on the site and I can’t see how it works, the PDF in a Google search is dated 2007. Is it some number I use to ring the international number? I see talks of VOIP, does that mean I have to use my Pc and a suitable phone?

Thanks for any information!

Hi jeffk,

The eircom globel card service is no longer available I'm afraid.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hi jeffk,

The eircom globel card service is no longer available I'm afraid.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the information.

I don't know what to say about one of your customer service representatives suggesting a dead product/service :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jeffk wrote: »
    Hello Mark,

Thanks for the information.

I don't know what to say about one of your customer service representatives suggesting a dead product/service :eek:

Hi jeffk,

Absolutely apologies for the misinformation. If you have any future queries don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hi jeffk,

Absolutely apologies for the misinformation. If you have any future queries don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Mark,

Thanks, its not your fault.
    I will do, I did mention to Fiona that I do talk to two lads on boards.ie, so hopefully they release people are happy with the service provided here!

All the best,
    Jeff

Advertisement