Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

view full listing of 'My Threads'

Options
  • 12-09-2011 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Am trying to track down a thread I started a few months ago but can't find it by searching and it is no longer listed in the 'My Threads' listing. This listing only seems to show threads started from June onwards. Please tell me there is some easy way to view a complete listing or history of all threads sorted? I've tried searching this forum for answer but didn't find anything related.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

If you go to your own profile, click on Statistics and press "Find all threads started by MrThrifty" you should be able to find it that way.

You might require more technical assistance if you're not able to find old subscribed threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement