Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some quick advice on BTEA as soon as possible please

Options
  • 12-09-2011 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Its just i'm starting my new course Tomorrow and am just worried about two things one concerning My BTEA and other concerning my signing on. I'm planning to head up to the social welfare this afternoon so could anyone answer this right way please it would be help.

1. If i haven't received my letter saying that i'm on my BTEA. its my 2nd year on it, i handed in my letter from my new college about two weeks ago and the person in the social welfare said i hear in a week. So could i ask if i'm accepted on it while i'm there?

2. My sign on date is for tomorrow and its always been at 2:30 p.m but I'm starting my interduction day in college which is at 2 p.m. So could i ask the Social Welfare if i could sign on earlier and would agree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Probably too late now and I hope it worked out for you. You don't sign on when you are on BTEA just say it to the person behind the counter. And definetly ask regarding your acceptance for this years BTEA. :)

Advertisement