Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a substantial Anime & Manga collection

Options
  • 12-09-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I am Galway based, and am relocating to London over the next few weeks. Which means I need to start getting rid of a pretty large anime & manga collection that I have built up over the years.

The charter says no advertising, so I am not posting the links to my list (unless a Moderator Oks it), and I am only considering Local sales for the moment. Would be keen to get in touch with a more substantial collector or group that would make travel worthwhile.

The entire collection is Legally Licensed works - no crappy bootlegs, and a mix of about 2/3 Ireland/England available works, and about 1/3 US imports.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Cheers for not posting links as advertising is most certainly not allowed. If anyone is interested in your collection, they can PM you :)

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement