Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can I block internet on samsung gt b3410

Options
  • 12-09-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I was wondering if there was a way to block the internet (wap service?) connection on my sons phone? Its a Samsung GT B3410, and whatever he is doing on the internet he keeps "subscribing" to these pemium rate services, and losing all his credit-
    I know it is his fault as I have checked with the company and comreg.
    Any help is appreciated...Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is it premium texts causing the problem or internet?, you could delete the internet settings off the phone that would stop it connection to the internet or you could put him on a pre pay plan that doesn't swallow all your credit when it connects to the internet.
    That phone is meant to connect to the internet so look at the price plan more than disabling the phone.

Advertisement