Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish lessons /conversation in ennis

• 12-09-2011 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi we are 2 spanish speaking students here in ennis we would like to inter change our spanish with you your english esp thru oral conversation we are here in ennis .. anyone interested?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Clareboy

mickodwyer wrote: »
    hi we are 2 spanish speaking students here in ennis we would like to inter change our spanish with you your english esp thru oral conversation we are here in ennis .. anyone interested?

Yes, I am interested in a language exchange with Spanish spreakers. I have studied Spanish in College, but I do not have any opportunity to practise the language here in Clare. I would love to speak Spanish with you and I could also help you with your English. Spain is my favourite country and I am going there in a few days. When I return, we must set up a meeting and discuss this further. Adios!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mickodwyer

CLAREBOY,

BUENO...... GRACIAS POR TU RESPUESTA RAPIDA..... DISFRUTA TU VIAJE Y COMO DIJISTES NOS COMUNICAMOS CUANDO REGRESES.

GRACIAS

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mickodwyer

eh....no mobile phone numbers in posts please

Thread closed.

If you want to talk Spanish take it to PM's please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement