Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB STILL WAITING IMPATIENTLY !!

Options
  • 12-09-2011 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

Switched 2 of my electricity accounts from Bord Gais on the 23 rd August,

Have got all cancellations and final bills from BG but not even an acknowledgement from ESB ,

REP, I want action not excuses.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi snowman707,

If you PM me your details (name, contact number and date of birth for data protection) I'll be able to look into this for you.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dimpey

I think they are inundated with people changing over. Sent an email on Saturday morning last re on line billing and received a reply within 5 minutes and as I am not that computer literate was delighted they responded so quickly so as to set my mind at ease. Email eservice@esbelectricireland.ie Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Hi snowman707,

If you PM me your details (name, contact number and date of birth for data protection) I'll be able to look into this for you.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks David, Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭gerryg80

snowman707 wrote: »
    REP, I want action not excuses.

i guess u got action then eh

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dimpey

Finally got sorted. Nothing is easy in this life. Just been put through to 3 different departments but eventually got sorted. Husband and I are in our 60's I am computer literate but I am afraid he is not. Still found it difficult with passwords etc.

I think I would still refer to get my bills by post as husband worked in an post all his working life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi dimpey,

Thanks for updating. :)

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement