Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online poker question?

Options
  • 12-09-2011 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

apparently you shouldnt risk any more than 5 percent of your roll but i have around $2500 and i sit at $50 cash tables, i started with just $100 and after 30000 i keep hearing i doing it all wrong and im gonna go broke risking so much. is there anyone out there who can tell me how long and how bad a downswing can be?, preferably talking from experience.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Quick bit of advice, be clear and concise with what you want to ask and then maybe you'll find the answer you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Spaaaaaaaaam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Good players can lose 10 buyins in one session.

your on a heater.

what goes up must come down.

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭Readyhed

Jul3s wrote: »
    Quick bit of advice, be clear and concise with what you want to ask and then maybe you'll find the answer you're looking for.

Good Advice. Using full English language sentences often helps.

You seem to be saying that you started with a bankroll of $100. Played 30,000 hands and now have $2,500 in your bankroll.

If so you are doing extraordinarily well.

The stuff about people saying you will go broke I cannot follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

what site you playing on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Smoores

orangebud wrote: »
    what site you playing on

lol +1 (and screen name?)

Advertisement