Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTI?

• 12-09-2011 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

I think Lexi might have a UTI or some form of infection. Her only symptom is peeing a lot more than usual. Anything I can so to relieve this or does she need to see a vet?

Extremely broke so if I can avoid the vet that'd be great but obviously will bring her if necessary. She was spayed 3 weeks ago.

Would appreciate any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,900 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I would be a bit wary as it is so close to the spay. I would phone the Vet first & see what they suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

My cat had this before. She actually got very sick with it and had to be admitted. Once she was on the mend, we had to make sure she drank lots and she went on the hills C/D diet.

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thank you both, brought her to the vet yesterday, she has Cystitis. The vet gave her an injection, tablets for a few days and done a urine analysis. All for €75 :(

Advertisement