Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stallion83 passes 1 million TrueAchievement score

• 12-09-2011 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

The guy with a Guinness world record for the most Gamerscore in the world, aiming for 1 million Gamerscore, has just passed 1 million on TA. (He's currently sitting on ~600,000 Gamerscore)

http://www.trueachievements.com/Stallion83.htm

lolwut.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Healium wrote: »
    The guy with a Guinness world record for the most Gamerscore in the world, aiming for 1 million Gamerscore, has just passed 1 million on TA. (He's currently sitting on ~600,000 Gamerscore)

http://www.trueachievements.com/Stallion83.htm

lolwut.
    thats amazing thats all i can say tbh... how could anyone have the patience to cheevo whore that much lol if i dont like a game and believe me there have been so many i wont play it i just trade them as i find it frustrating playing a lot of games but WOW i cant believe his gamerscore

nice find btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

more like how would you get the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I'm sure hes a real hit with the ladies :rolleyes: "Hey girls, Ive got over 1 million gamerscore... can I buy you a drink?"

What a loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That can't have been fun...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

OK, nobody cares about this, but I have to admit this is impressive

Not least of all considering that he has played more games then there are physical releases worldwide (he has achieved his accomplishments over 898 games and yet there are only 813 games currently available to purchase)

And I think I have a hard time picking games to play, I can imagine this bloke literally has nothing new to play....he's obviously desperate for Gears of War 3 and Fifa 12 to update that game collection to 900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not least of all considering that he has played more games then there are physical releases worldwide (he has achieved his accomplishments over 898 games and yet there are only 813 games currently available to purchase)

And I think I have a hard time picking games to play, I can imagine this bloke literally has nothing new to play....he's obviously desperate for Gears of War 3 and Fifa 12 to update that game collection to 900

He has a lot of arcade games too, so those count to the total games played.

How much money must it have cost him to get this high a score :eek:

More impressive is his 85% completion percentage, also there are only so many games you can play for easy GS so that effort he put in must have been a massive grind for the guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thats just crazy, my own is only @ just over 26000.
    Although I do love it sooooo much when I catch someone who modded / hacked in mw2 (usualy the spinning skull emblem which you cant get without modding as it was removed 1st patch a few days in to release) and see they have a decent GS..... report - tampering.... impending GS ban.

Delicious! :D

Evebn if they were hacked they still choose to display the hacked emblem. Ahhhh its so good to know they will get that score torn down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Virgin!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

he has achieved his accomplishments over 898 games

bloody hell

im a journo with 3 xbl accounts over 4 consoles and i barely tally 400 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

hightower1 wrote: »
    Although I do love it sooooo much when I catch someone who modded / hacked in mw2 (usualy the spinning skull emblem which you cant get without modding as it was removed 1st patch a few days in to release) and see they have a decent GS..... report - tampering.... impending GS ban.

Delicious! :D

Evebn if they were hacked they still choose to display the hacked emblem. Ahhhh its so good to know they will get that score torn down!

Noone mentioned MW2, it's about a grind an achievement by a person who managed to get a million.
    You have just shown yourself to be as petty as them, if not moreso, if what makes your day is having other people banned, why should it make a difference to you what they do ?
    Do you spend your free time going server to server reporting players ?

Anyways, on topic, fair play to the dude, but I could think of 100 things more constructive to do with my time.

He reminds me of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kontakt

Tinie wrote: »
    I'm sure hes a real hit with the ladies :rolleyes: "Hey girls, Ive got over 1 million gamerscore... can I buy you a drink?"

What a loser.

Why's he a loser?

Kontakt wrote: »
    Why's he a loser?

Because he got a million points and still didnt win anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Kontakt wrote: »
    Why's he a loser?

It's pretty straight forward why he would be called a loser!

He has played close to 900 games! How much time and money has he spent on doing this? A lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

He's more than likely played the same game from different regions, each of which count as a separate game. There was a youtube video linked here awhile back about some of these groups awhile back where it was explained how they go about getting these massive scores. I'll see if I can find it, interesting watch at least.
    It's pretty straight forward why he would be called a loser!

He has played close to 900 games! How much time and money has he spent on doing this? A lot!
    How many people in the Guinness Book Of Records would be considered losers based on the amount of time and money spent on something you don't find worthwhile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

And he probably enjoyed achieving an almost impossible milestone, everyone point and laugh...

In all honestly, he could have done something better with his time and money, but I am not going to be someone who tells him what to do with his resources.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

gizmo wrote: »
    How many people in the Guinness Book Of Records would be considered losers based on the amount of time and money spent on something you don't find worthwhile?

Did I call him a loser? No. Just pointing out why some may people think that to answer Kontakts question.

In my own view, it's impressive but I could find better stuff to do with my time:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Y'all are gonna eat your words on Sunday when his interview is posted on TrueAchievements.com

I'll give you a sneak.

He has a long-term girlfriend of 7 years, eats healthy, keeps fit, has interests outside of gaming (although this is literally what he does full-time), has a 58" plasma TV, 6 Xbox 360's, surround sound etc.

Yep, u jelly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Y'all are gonna eat your words on Sunday when his interview is posted on TrueAchievements.com

I'll give you a sneak.

He has a long-term girlfriend of 7 years, eats healthy, keeps fit, has interests outside of gaming (although this is literally what he does full-time), has a 58" plasma TV, 6 Xbox 360's, surround sound etc.

Yep, u jelly.

Not really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'll give you a sneak.

Yep, u jelly.

He does keep himself looking well.
    DSC01587_-_Copy.JPG

I would have had the stereotypical fat slob picture in my head to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

"How do you kill that which has No life ?! "

maybe he will become immortal

I'll give you a sneak.

Yep, u jelly.
    I'll wait to see the bird before I decide!

I'll wait to see the bird before I decide!
    Comment away! ;)

Yeah, I wouldn't say no to her! Not a bad pull at all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Yeah, I wouldn't say no to her! Not a bad pull at all!
    Where is the picture of the GF?

You'll have to wait until the interview is posted on Sunday :D

plastered all over my room

/stalk stalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

plastered all over my room

/stalk stalk

I won't ask what was plastered all over your room :eek: your absence from dead island tonight says it all :D

Ha back in my place so no live connection!

• Advertisement

Interview will be posted tomorrow morning.

If you need a s**tstorm to keep you going until tomorrow's inevitable one, read the comments :D

http://www.trueachievements.com/n5522/gears-of-war-3-weapon-skins-dlc-confirmed.htm

Advertisement