Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUAD BIKE

Options
  • 12-09-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hi does anyone know where i would get one of these.my 11 year old wants it for xmas but im struggling at the minute,so a good offer or a bargain or second hand would be appreciated.cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

donedeal.ie

or

muckandfun in wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

mtkenne2 wrote: »
    hi does anyone know where i would get one of these.my 11 year old wants it for xmas but im struggling at the minute,so a good offer or a bargain or second hand would be appreciated.cheers

Against the law for an 11yr old to ride quads.

Lots of young people killed on them lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Denis322

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Against the law for an 11yr old to ride quads.

Lots of young people killed on them lately.

It's not illegal for them to ride a quad as long as it's off road...

I would try a second hand one off websites like

www.donedeal.ie
    www.gumtree.ie
    www.adverts.ie

Most of the people looking to sell will deliver it and everything.

awful things - noise pollution and they tear up the ground - at least councils are finally copping onto this- have seen lots of damage in coillte areas. fair enough if you're using it on private property out of earshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

We've had 3 at home and have a fair bit of experience with them. Stick with Honda and avoid the cheap Chinese knock offs. If money is tight it's probably best not to buy as you could end up buying scrap and spending more on it after.

• Advertisement
Advertisement