Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Ace - Turning off all the time!

Options
  • 12-09-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Recently got a Galaxy Ace, just wanted a mid range android phone, and find it a decent enough phone, easy to use etc

The problem I have it that it keeps turning itself off! I think it is something to do with Wifi, in the mornings when I turn on Wifi it just turns itself off! I am not sure of the problem, but it turns itself off a few times a day, and there is plenty of charge in the battery!

I went back to Meteor and they gave me a new phone, said that it wasnt a common problem and that I must have gotten a faulty phone, but I just got a new one & the same thing is happening!

Anyone else have a similar problem??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Seems to be a common theme with some samsung phones according to [url-powercfg -h on]this site[/url]. Has happened my girlfriends samsung a few times. Could possibly be a firmware problem. Are you running the latest version?

Advertisement