Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Mickey/Furnitureworld - incredible service

Options
  • 12-09-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Firstly and most importantly I'm not affiliated with this company in any way!

I have to post to highly recommend dealing with BigMickey.ie/Furnitureworld.ie

We dealt with him following a bereavement in our family and I can't express our gratitude to him for his sensitivity and kindness. This man is an absolute gentleman and deserves all the business he can get!

Aside from getting a phenomenal deal on goods, you'll also be supporting a genuine Irish business. In this economy, you just can't go wrong - don't even both with the big firms, If you're considering buying furniture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭golfbgud

So what did you buy, how much did you pay and how much did you save......?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kuffo

I suppose I should have mentioned that !

I bought A hotel quality mattress (pocket sprung) - it is divine - for only e500 is on UK websites for stg800. Happy days :-)

golfbgud wrote: »
    So what did you buy, how much did you pay and how much did you save......?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Have to agree Big Mickey has great service, bought a king matress and double bed and duvan recently. Much cheaper than competitors for that quality.

1000 pocket king size matress is heaven. Also bought lots of bedding for crazy prices. He is a gent and delivery was a breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭0scar

I haven't bought anything from Mick, as per my post earlier in the other "Big Mickey" thread, I went north looking for a gel mattress that he doesn't stock - I had kept in touch with him for a few other bits & pieces, and when he heard that the new mattress doesn't suit & we're trying to sell it & get a replacement, he has been genuinely helpful. I am kicking myself that I didn't order from him in the first place, but when I get it sold I'll be on the road to longford!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

how is this a bargain alert request?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

You could sell sand to the arabs with an opening post like that.

Cp Furniture worked out 50 euro cheaper for me than Big Mickeys,for my king sized bed

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭0scar

I really don't care where anyone buys their stuff, and if you think I'm posting just for the fun of it, go look up "Kaymed gel mattress" on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Man I find it funny how this man keeps popping up here I have bought from him and found his prices OK no great not bad just OK can somebody please tell me what is so amazing about his prices .

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

The king sized bed , headboard, pocket sprung mattress I got from him was €2500 euros in Clearys, Mick gave it to me for €800 delivered straight out of the packet, speaks for it self really :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Lock it up. Not a Bloody request. Big mickey fans are all in here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement