Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House BOGOFF

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I saw that the other day! Most of the insides aren't finished, you have floors (upstairs) and that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

In need of completion.(needs concrete floor, 2nd fixing electrics, plumbing, rads, boiler & tank, kitchen, fireplace, sanitaryware, doors, skirting, architrave)

Yeah doesn't sound too appealing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

AT €60,000 a pop... finish it yourself 4 bedroom house. Knowing a few people to finish the work at decent money.

Most of that work could nearly be done yourself bar the plumbing

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

From the photo, the road looks like it's not done yet, so I'm guessing it's not. And if the road isn't done, I'm guessing nor are any green areas around it, and a few other bits will no doubt be missing. Looks like the builder wants to get rid of the houses so that they can start somewhere else... so I wonder what others corners were cut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

I would say the builder is out of cash and the game is up. Prob the bank selling them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

This is closer to what the reality is:

http://www.brendanmcglynn.com/viewprop.php?id=542

Those are the other ones that are available...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

All the work considered, I'd still say it's probably a bargain. Just a shame I'm about 119,800 short of 120,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭jonnygee

Franklins seem to be listing the same at 49,950 each.
    www.franklins.ie/asp/property_View.asp?sb=0&p=3031

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

I'd be wondering what estate works are still needed there e.g. street lighting, roadworks, drainage, etc and if they're ever gonna be done...

Advertisement