Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed Management Accounts

Options
  • 12-09-2011 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

I need to provide signed management accounts to my bank. I have already provided income statement and cashflow, but not balance sheet. I'm not too sure about how to calculate assets and liabilities. I'd ask my accountant, but I'm getting ready to find a new accountant and don't want to ask any favours right now.

Are accounts payable limited to existing bills that haven't been paid? What about future rent payments ( or other payments on a contract).

I have no idea about equity and share capital. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Hi

Arre you sure that they dont mean signed by your accountant?

Kind Regards

dbran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I'd be nearly sure they want them signed by your accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Nope. Is that what is meant by "signed management accounts"? I'll ask them as well, thanks.

Advertisement