Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find a house to buy??

Options
  • 12-09-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

We have been looking to buy a house in Cork for a long time, but most of the property on the market that we have seen are very poor or else in estates which we don't really want. What resources/websites/papers would people recommend in trying to find houses that are for sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Learpholl

I'm looking around in Cork at the moment too and pretty much everything available seems to be on Daft. I've been in different EA offices, checked other sites and newspapers but all those houses seem to be shown on Daft also.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

Seems that they are all on daft alright, thought I might be missing out just by using websites to try and find houses. A lot of the houses on Daft have been there for an age very little new stock coming up. Happy hunting :)

Advertisement