Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling / buying

• 12-09-2011 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

has anybody any luck in selling their campervan over the past while , i have advertised my van on donedeal/adverts.ie , but i havent even had a tyre kicker ??????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Pm me a link. I'm on the hunt for the right one !!

Never mind. Just checked adverts. Unfortunately I need a six berth and a few grand cheaper.

FWIW I just sold a T2 camper but it took 2 months and a good few timewasters to shift it.

Best of luck with the sale though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭25sean

im looking for a campervan! T25 in particular..

what have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DVD2009

5 berth hymer , it is posted in adverts.ie not sure if i can post link on the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭25sean

very nice.. but a bit more than im after for my first...

best of luck with sale..

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DVD2009

25sean wrote: »
    very nice.. but a bit more than im after for my first...

best of luck with sale..

tanx fingers crossed , this was/is our first van and gave us 2 fantastic years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We're lower on stock than we have been in ages.... anything sub 20k flies out the door , and newer/pricier stuff is selling well too .

Advertisement