Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Letterkenny

Options
  • 12-09-2011 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to print off about 500 pages of text/images, B+W would probably do, and I was wondering is there an Internet cafe or printing shop in Letterkenny and if anyone has any idea of the approximate cost that would be great too :)

Cheers!!

Edit:actually if there was somewhere in the Twin Towns I could get there too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

You might be able to ask in the library, if it's just printing they might allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

theres an internet cafe down beside mr chippy before the oatfield roundabout -LK online- not got prices for them but heres there facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002273091558 & phone number 0749120050
    & as fibbles said as well theres the library at the junction diagonally across from voodoo.. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The book shop just below the old barracks in Ballybofey provide a photocopying service if thats any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Probably not, it's a PDF on a USB, thanks anyway Muffler

Cheers lads will try them, hoping it won't cost too much, I could just leave it on the laptop but I always find it easier to read from paper than a screen! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Nearly forgot. Alan Reid also does copying/printing. He's located just round the corner from the Lidl store in Ballybofey. See here for location.

As far as I know he's still based there but if not I think his wife runs a physiotherapy clinic round the back of the house and she will know where he is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭GLC

At around about 15c per copy if I was you I would buy a printer, you will pick up a decent printer and a ream of paper for €50. It will always come in useful in future then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Ploace beside Cavern too,

if its wile expensive though wherever you look you could have my printer for a few night sif you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

On this topic anyone kniw anywhere in LK that binds college thesis apart from donegal stationary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I was thinkin about 10c a copy which would be madness, might pick up a printer :)

Cheers Dannie but don't wanna waste all you ink etc :)

ah no real bother, think it needs ink (if not now then soon) so was gonna get a refill and give it to ya if you wanted. when you need it for?

• Advertisement

tatabubbly wrote: »
    On this topic anyone kniw anywhere in LK that binds college thesis apart from donegal stationary

IIRC there is a place across the road from solo stores, its up on that we rise on the other side of the road. think there is a doctors near there too, if i walk past it this evening i'll take down the name

danniemcq wrote: »
    IIRC there is a place across the road from solo stores, its up on that we rise on the other side of the road. think there is a doctors near there too, if i walk past it this evening i'll take down the name

Thanks very much. I know places do the spiral bind but I need the flush one! Boo!

yeah sorry i wasn't gonna venture near that place today i was walking home as quick as i could! I have to go down that way tomorrow so i'll ask in there too.

did either of yous try bizz cards? they might be able to help

tatabubbly wrote: »
    Thanks very much. I know places do the spiral bind but I need the flush one! Boo!

Define flush, as in perfect bound with a cover? Perfect bound being the pages are glued together individually.

Bound as in the pages are glued together, it's for a masters thesis

Donegal Printing up the Mountain Top do perfect binding then so, 91 21710.

Perfect, thats on my way home too so I'll pop up tomorrow so! :) Thank you GLC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭very

bizzcards do all of this as far as i know

Advertisement