Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a customised stamp for loyalty cards

Options
  • 12-09-2011 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi, I design business cards etc, and this time, a customer is looking to get loyalty cards designed.

I'm having trouble finding out where to get stamps custom-made. The stamp will have no text, just the logo, and should be a pre-inked stamp.

As there will be twenty-five stamps needed on one side of the business card, we were thinking it would be better to have laminated cards, and so, all-purpose ink would be best (although, we can compromise on this).

Every time I find a suitable stamp online, I find they won't ship it to Ireland. (This would work, but they don't ship to Europe).

Please - there must be some of you business owners out there who have custom-made stamps from somewhere, can you help!?

Thanks. :)

Comments

Advertisement