Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish translation please

• 12-09-2011 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

can someone translate this for me i tried to use an online translator
    but it didnt work ? thanks

Rinne na daltaí é an deireadh seachtaine seo chaite.
    Scéal leis an dteideal díomá. Is féidir é a scríobh san
    chaite. Feách ar na leathnaigh 20 - 30.
    Scríobh síos altanna ar mo scoil, rialacha Scoile I bPobalscoil
    Áiseanna sa scoil

Beidh Scrúdú ar Buntáistí agus mí bhuntáistí a bhaineann
    le scoil inniu.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

I'll have a crack off it.

The students made/did it last weekend. Story with the title of disappointment. (He/it can write in the tense?). Look at pages 20-30. Write down paragraphs on my school, school rules in community college, facilities of the school. There will be tests on benefits and drawbacks (mí-buntaisti?) of the school.

Probably not spot on, hope it helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Irish Fox

thanks man really appreciate it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭AoifeCork

AnamGlas wrote: »
    I'll have a crack off it.

The students made/did it last weekend. Story with the title of disappointment. (He/it can write in the tense?). Look at pages 20-30. Write down paragraphs on my school, school rules in community college, facilities of the school. There will be tests on benefits and drawbacks (mí-buntaisti?) of the school.

Probably not spot on, hope it helps!

It can be written in the past tense. :)

Aimsir-Tense
    Caite-Past.

Advertisement