Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths help

• 12-09-2011 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

In transition we have done chapter in Text & Test 3 called Collecting Data/Sampling.I understand the chaper but on question 9 I cant get an answer if im right.Asked the teacher and she did'nt know :( she is going to ask another teacher:mad: hope this is not the beginning of a bad year.

Can anyone help and tell me if im right,in question 9 there are 30 kids do i give them a number from 11 to 40? If i do that the first 5 numbers i get are 18,23,12,22,11.part 2 start at line two pick 5 numbers 12,22,23,11,27
    Is this correct.Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

juncert wrote: »
    In transition we have done chapter in Text & Test 3 called Collecting Data/Sampling.I understand the chaper but on question 9 I cant get an answer if im right.Asked the teacher and she did'nt know :( she is going to ask another teacher:mad: hope this is not the beginning of a bad year.

Can anyone help and tell me if im right,in question 9 there are 30 kids do i give them a number from 11 to 40? If i do that the first 5 numbers i get are 18,23,12,22,11.part 2 start at line two pick 5 numbers 12,22,23,11,27
    Is this correct.Thanks for reading.

What's the question? I am just reading, 'There are 30 kids' ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭juncert

Thanks Msg11
    Found out today there was a misprint in question all is ok now.
    Thanks

Advertisement