Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regarding O2 and PAYG vs Contract

Options
  • 12-09-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I was just wondering whether you could pay, for instance, €300 of the €520 for the Samsung Galaxy S2 whilst still accessing a basic contract of roughly €20 per month?

I can't afford the full €520 on PAYG, but neither can I afford, or want to pay the €35+ for the Contract that the Samsung will require. Is there a middle ground?

I hope this hasn't been discussed elsewhere, but it's a very specific and hard to search topic. Which is why I thought I'd ask directly and see what I could come up with. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

No, quite simply.

Your closest would be Meteor: €139.99 for the phone, €30/month for 12-months for 200-minutes, 200-texts and free meteor calls + texts plus 1GB of data.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AngryGoldfish

Damn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Uncle Buck

Hey Angry, drop me a line if you can. Subject being modded JCA20H by Dan.

Advertisement