Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No registration ?

Options
  • 12-09-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Im meant to be starting a masters on Monday but still havent received a letter for registration or anything like that.. Apparently i was meant to collect my student card this morning but i cant cos i havent registered and the induction is meant to be on friday.. has anyone else not yet received their stuff?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

What's your course ???

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brennra

Msc in Hospitality Management.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Contact course coordinator ASAP

I did a week and a half ago and he said that all the information was to be sent out the following day yet i still havent received anything. I will call again if i dont get anything tmo but just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Still waiting on mine, I got a registration letter 10 days ago from a course I had cancelled. No reply to any emails I've sent admissions either.

• Advertisement

Inbox wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine, I got a registration letter 10 days ago from a course I had cancelled. No reply to any emails I've sent admissions either.

that happened me. got a letter from maynooth telling me to pay the fees. its stupid how late it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pepper3

You probably should have went over today anyway to be honest. There were guys there dealing with registration issues as far as i know....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Same here, only I've just passed my repeats and got nothing.
    Waiting to hear still.

Same here, only I've just passed my repeats and got nothing.
    Waiting to hear still.

I got an email today about the course thank god!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lastChanceSal

brennra wrote: »
    I got an email today about the course thank god!!

I'm doing a masters aswell in DIT.

Did you get any information on when you start or when registration is ? Also did you get any letters sent out ?

• Advertisement

Got an email around lunch time telling me the induction would be on friday and id get a letter to register before then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

brennra wrote: »
    Im meant to be starting a masters on Monday but still havent received a letter for registration or anything like that.. Apparently i was meant to collect my student card this morning but i cant cos i havent registered and the induction is meant to be on friday.. has anyone else not yet received their stuff?
    cheers

It says here at the bottom:

"Successful applicants to our postgraduate, springboard, direct entry programmes and advanced entry applicants, information on how to register and pay your fees is on its way to you by post."

Apparently there is a backlog in the system, so the letters will be sent out as soon as possible.
    You cant get your student card until you have paid the fees, and I heard we can pick them up at any time.
    The final date for paying fees is 31st October.

Advertisement