Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G M4 Raider CQB/KJW P226 COMBO

Options
  • 12-09-2011 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

G&G M4 Raider:

This is a great gun that has barley been used at all. It has been used for one airsoft game only! It shoots at 315fps and runs great off 9.6 volts. The numatic blowback has been disabled as I found it anouying and I have since lost the metal recoil plate, this can however be replaced easily if you really want it. Other than that the rifle is like brand new and shoots perfect.Its the Tan crane stock CQB version with 5 point adjustable stock. It comes with...
    2x 9.6v crane batteries
    2x 8.4v regular batteries
    8x King arms 190 round mid-caps
    2x G&G 450 round high-caps
    1x Strike Systems dot sight(5 red/ 5 green)
    1x Swiss Arms laser/flashlight combo
    2x RIS side grips
    1x G&G front grip
    1x Bulldog M4 Rifle case with 4 mag pouches.
    3000 bbs

The KJW P226 has only been used for target shooting. It has never been dropped and shoots great. It comes with...
    3x KJW p226 20 round mags
    1x Blackhawk p226 hip holster. (build for the real p226)
    1x Blackhawk p226 dual-mag holster
    2x Speed loaders

I would really prefer to sell these two together but im willing to sell separatly if I must. This is a great deal for someone new to the game or for someone looking for a good CQB package.

PRICE: 380 EURO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

would you take70 posted for the swiss arms light and mid caps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xRAIDERx

250 yo yos the lot where you based ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Ryan235

Im based in Naas and will do my best to meet you somewhere but 250 euro is not enough. Ill do my best to be resonable but 350 is as low as im willing to go. my asking price was 380!

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    would you take70 posted for the swiss arms light and mid caps?

I dont really want to start selling of bits nd pieces to be honest even though 70 is a decent offer! ill see how i get on nd get back to you mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Ryan235 wrote: »
    I dont really want to start selling of bits nd pieces to be honest even though 70 is a decent offer! ill see how i get on nd get back to you mate!

thats fine bud but if you do put me first in line foe these items ok?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭XenonHD70

G&G M4 Raider:

This is a great gun that has barley been used at all. It has been used for one airsoft game only! It shoots at 315fps and runs great off 9.6 volts. The numatic blowback has been disabled as I found it anouying and I have since lost the metal recoil plate, this can however be replaced easily if you really want it. Other than that the rifle is like brand new and shoots perfect.Its the Tan crane stock CQB version with 5 point adjustable stock. It comes with...
    2x 9.6v crane batteries
    2x RIS side grips
    1x G&G front grip
    3000 bbs

The KJW P226 has only been used for target shooting. It has never been dropped and shoots great. It comes with...
    2x Speed loaders

I would really prefer to sell these two together but im willing to sell separatly if I must. This is a great deal for someone new to the game or for someone looking for a good CQB package.

Well im interested in the M4 , 2 hi caps , 9.6 battery + bbs. If you dont sell as joblot , i will buy it for around 150 collection we will negotiate if it aint sold job lot (meet somewhere between naas and wexford) btw what FPS is it

Ye Sharpy will do!!!

``Well im interested in the M4 , 2 hi caps , 9.6 battery + bbs. If you dont sell as joblot , i will buy it for around 150 collection we will negotiate if it aint sold job lot (meet somewhere between naas and wexford) btw what FPS is it?``

Last crono came in at 316fps consistant! I really need to move all this stuff in one big sale. Im willing to do the M4 nd P226 separate! Ill do the M4 and everything that comes with it for 200 euro. Im not going to start selling bits nd pieces off the various people, to be honest I just dont have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

what will you do the p226 lot for?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

G&G M4 Raider:

2x 9.6v crane batteries
    2x RIS side grips
    1x G&G front grip
    3000 bbs

2x Speed loaders

would u trade the m4 for a steyr aug a2? works like a charm and i love it but i badly need an m4. i am based in clane so we are close to each other. we could even test fire if u would like. come with battery, charger and hi-cap. please.

• Advertisement

`what will you do the p226 lot for?`

130 EURO. Thats for the gun, the 3 magazines and the Blackhawk holster set which is brand new and cost me 110USD. I think thats a very reasonable price.
    Where are you based?

mps oshea wrote: »
    would u trade the m4 for a steyr aug a2? works like a charm and i love it but i badly need an m4. i am based in clane so we are close to each other. we could even test fire if u would like. come with battery, charger and hi-cap. please.

Im moving to America so im not interested in buying any new guns. Thanks for the interest though!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

Im moving to America so im not interested in buying any new guns. Thanks for the interest though!
    i have a nintendo wii here i could trade for it. comes with 3 games and all the wires. works perfect. you could bring that to america haha :). as i said i live in clane so its just up the road. please. u dont have to give me the full package anyway. all i would want is 1 battery, 2 or 3 mags, front grip, one 9.6v crane battery and a sight (dont mind if it is the iron sights or red dot). please have been dying for an m4 for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

130 EURO. Thats for the gun, the 3 magazines and the Blackhawk holster set which is brand new and cost me 110USD. I think thats a very reasonable price.
    Where are you based?

that is a very reasonable price, im in clondalkin but im out in vacant every week, i have a few bits up for sale so if all goes well and i get the dosh ill take it off you but if anyone else offers DO take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

would you sell a p226 mag on its own or do you want a trade

Sounds good, pm me when you have the dosh!
    Ill leave the ad up in the meantime.

xRAIDERx wrote: »
    250 yo yos the lot where you based ?

sorry man the most i can push to is 275 euro

I can sell you the raider and everything that comes with it for 200 euro but 275 for the lot is not nearly enough, sorry!

need a aeg wrote: »
    would you sell a p226 mag on its own or do you want a trade
    Im not interested in any trades cause im leaving the country. I dont really want to sell off mags on there own cause i think they sweeten the deal for the gun. 130 euro for the p226, the 3 mags and the Blackhawk gear.

I can sell you the raider and everything that comes with it for 200 euro but 275 for the lot is not nearly enough, sorry!

ok man sorry i wasted your time best i could do.GLWS

• Advertisement

no worries...thanks for your interest!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Hi
    Would you be willing to post the raider package.?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

Where are you based?
    Offer €120 pick up sat at vacant in Nass ??

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

2x RIS side grips
    1x G&G front grip

Would you sell these seperate by any chance?

tommy gun wrote: »
    Hi
    Would you be willing to post the raider package.?

Yes that suits me better. It will cost 12 euro extra and it will be citypost.
    Please if you are making an offer make it for everything that comes with the raider too! mags, batteries, grips etc...

2x RIS side grips
    1x G&G front grip

Would you sell these seperate by any chance?

Not really mate, unless someone buys the gun and decides they dont want them!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Sound, well if any future buyers dont want em, I'm always here.

Yes that suits me better. It will cost 12 euro extra and it will be citypost.
    Please if you are making an offer make it for everything that comes with the raider too! mags, batteries, grips etc...

Ok mate.I,l offer 170 plus postage for the lot.

tommy gun wrote: »
    Ok mate.I,l offer 170 plus postage for the lot.

Just to confirm its the m4 raider plus all the bits that go with it you want.
    make it 190 plus post and you have a deal. Thats200 including postage, what do you say?

• Advertisement

Split it wit you mate 190 all in post inc.Thats the best i can do.

Advertisement