Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town centre laundrettes?

Options
  • 12-09-2011 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Is there any place in the town centre where I can drop in laundry to be washed and dried (as opposed to self-service) for later pickup? The family and I have a massive backlog of laundry because of the weather and our lack of a dryer. I'd love to just drop a bag up on my way to the I.T. and pick it up on my way home.

Anyone? Anywhere? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

LOL, I'd love a self service one. Dont even like my mum handling my washing anymore.

:D

In answer to your question though, I think theres one on Holborn Street (near rear enterance to Connollys Bar), and another at the top of High Road, somewhere near the Bistro takeaway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Stew the one on High Street moved to Harmony Hill. Can't remember the name but I used it there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Keadys on the Pearse Road-right beside the Ulster Bank branch.They are really friendly and its really handy just to park outside and nip in with your washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I think Keady's collect & deliver. Might be worth giving them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Muirgheal

"Wash and Dry" on Connolly St, beside lights at Mail Coach Road juction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

Just spotted it today

Wash & Dry Launderette
    Address: 4 Connolly st Sligo Co. Sligo
    City of Sligo
    Phone: (071)9141777
    Categories: Launderettes,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

gurries on Connolly street in the yard behind the auto electricians

Advertisement