Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating out Limerick.

• 12-09-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi all,

I will be in Limerick with the missus in early Oct. I was given the names of the 3 following restaurants by a mate that lived there for a few years: Azur, River Bistro and the Market Sq Brasserie. Anyone want to tell me what you think. We both like our grub, so would like something nice.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

First sticky at the top of the Limerick forum will give the info you seek.

here's a link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055507096

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

source wrote: »
    First sticky at the top of the Limerick forum will give the info you seek.

here's a link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055507096

Sorry, didn't meamn to cover old ground, I'm not usually on the Limerick forum, so didn't think to search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

lewisdhead wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't meamn to cover old ground, I'm not usually on the Limerick forum, so didn't think to search.

All good, It's a great thread, loads of useful reviews and info on the majority of the restaurants in and around the city. Enjoy your trip down, it's a great little city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

source wrote: »
    All good, It's a great thread, loads of useful reviews and info on the majority of the restaurants in and around the city. Enjoy your trip down, it's a great little city.

Or is it my trip up, from Waterford?? I quess that's a whole new thread.:D

Had a look at the other thread, lots of good info alright.

Thanks again.

Advertisement