Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher repair

Options
  • 12-09-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

having problems with a dishwasher and am looking for a repairman that will not be too expensive,had bad experiences in the past with some of these guys charging call out fees of 80-100 for 5 minuites to see the problem then another 100 + cost of parts to come back fix the appliance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

I see you haven't had a reply yet so if you're not sorted by now try Andrew Taylor <snip> from Riverstown. He charges approx. €60 call out fee and I've used him countless times for work reasons. Lovely guy and will tell you straight up if it's worth fixing or not.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

SligoLady wrote: »
    I see you haven't had a reply yet so if you're not sorted by now try Andrew Taylor <snip> from Riverstown. He charges approx. €60 call out fee and I've used him countless times for work reasons. Lovely guy and will tell you straight up if it's worth fixing or not.:)
    Phone No's ???????????????
    I've made that mistake already:o

What do you mean by ???????????? Can I not post numbers on here?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its not really fair to post someones phone number on the internet and have all sorts phoning them at all hours.

Perhaps send send a private message (click on the user name of the person you want to sen the message to and it give a list of options).

Ah ok, no problem. Seeing as that's his actual business number surely it's just the same as him advertising his number on any other website though, be it donedeal, golden pages etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Ah ok, no problem. Seeing as that's his actual business number surely it's just the same as him advertising his number on any other website though, be it donedeal, golden pages etc?

It's OK to search for peoples numbers where they have listed them themselves on the sites you have mentioned. Generally on boards though it's best just to pm the OP the number.

OK, my bad seeing as I'm a newbie! I'll bear it in mind in future. Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

OK, my bad seeing as I'm a newbie! I'll bear it in mind in future. Thanks ;)

No worries....and welcome to boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

thanks for the reply,bought a new one,but does he all applicances?? would be handy to have his number,could you PM it to me,cheers

Yes he does pretty much all appliances except fridges. (It's impossible to find anyone to repair a fridge because they have gas and they're usually not worthwhile fixing anyway!) PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

got it cheers

Advertisement