Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MapInfo

• 12-09-2011 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I used to work a lot with MapInfo and was given a copy of MapInfo 7.5 on a disk by my previous employer. I installed it on my laptop but lost it after it crashed. I no longer have the disk as I lent it to a fella I won't see again.
    Anyway, as I am now unemloyed, I would like to continue using it to keep my skills up to date. Does anyone out there have a copy on a disk?
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭YoureATowel

yourpics wrote: »
    Hi folks, I used to work a lot with MapInfo and was given a copy of MapInfo 7.5 on a disk by my previous employer. I installed it on my laptop but lost it after it crashed. I no longer have the disk as I lent it to a fella I won't see again.
    Anyway, as I am now unemloyed, I would like to continue using it to keep my skills up to date. Does anyone out there have a copy on a disk?
    Thanks!!
    MapInfo 7.5 is now 4/5 years out of date.

Download a free trial version of MapInfo 11 from the Pitney Bowes website. This will give you 30 days access.

Advertisement