Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results

Options
  • 12-09-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up that they're up now. First time I've had repeats so not sure how it works, can I get two D's in one semester aslong as I have at least two B's to compensate?

And how do you know if you passed?

I have:
    Academic Standing: Pass

but then underneath I have:
    GPA Summary
    Stage Stage
    Passed
    Stage GPA Earned
    Credits Total Credits
    Required
    Stage 1 Y 2.50 60 60
    Stage 3 N .00 0 60
    Stage 2 Y 2.39 60 60
    Award N .00
    120 180

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 helloWorld1

Hi Gavin,

mine says the exact same as yours but I have

Academic Standing: Exemptions Granted

Not sure what that means.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Going by the name I'm guessing you're Computing aswell.

They really do make things awkward.

Yep. Guess Ill just have a sleepless night and go down to the college tomorrow

Think I figured it out, on the GPA Summary the Stages are years, that's my Stage 3 is blank for me as I'm only going into 3rd now.

GPA on Stage 1 and 2 are over 2.0 so happy days!:cool:....hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

can you check your results now? My girlfriend was trying to check hers earlier but wasn't able to!

• Advertisement

Yep, my GPA is over 2 and i have 180 credits as im going Into 4th year, Thank god for that, I was Panicking earlier, still not sure what what it means by Academic Standing: Exemptions Granted

mackeire wrote: »
    can you check your results now? My girlfriend was trying to check hers earlier but wasn't able to!

Some people seemed to be getting an error telling them to contact the Registrar, few out of my course got ours but one of the lads couldn't log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Yep, my GPA is over 2 and i have 180 credits as im going Into 4th year, Thank god for that, I was Panicking earlier, still not sure what what it means by Academic Standing: Exemptions Granted

It means that for some modules you were granted an exemption from a module or result. Your E-Mail with your PIN has the details of the codes down the bottom so you should be able to see which one it is.

Advertisement