Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to watch Ireland V Australia on 17th

Options
  • 12-09-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'll be heading down to camp this weekend (Friday afternoon to Sunday), Just wondering if anyone knows of anyplace showing the Ireland Australia match om the Saturday morning?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

source wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'll be heading down to camp this weekend (Friday afternoon to Sunday), Just wondering if anyone knows of anyplace showing the Ireland Australia match om the Saturday morning?

Thanks in advance.
    Sorry no TV's here yet, we're not that advanced in the Kingdom. Best you stay at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭source

Jul3s wrote: »
    Sorry no TV's here yet, we're not the advanced in the Kingdom. Best you stay at home.

Hahaha, yeah very funny, I'll be staying in a caravan and won't have a TV at my disposal. What I was wondering is if there are any pubs in the area that are opening and showing the match?

I lived in Tralee for 2 years so I'm well acquainted with the Kingdom.

If I'd wanted a smart arsed reply I'd have gone to After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Now now, keep it friendly and informative please!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

hey source,

I'm sure you're well aware that the trouble is the match will be on at 9:30am Irish-time so most bars including Ashes in Camp won't be open until 12noon and therefore won't be open in time for the match.

As of now, I don't know of any here around Camp direction or even over the road in Tralee yet who would be open at that hour to just show the match.

Hope you enjoy your break away though & the weather improves for you :)

kerry4sam wrote: »
    hey source,

I'm sure you're well aware that the trouble is the match will be on at 9:30am Irish-time so most bars including Ashes in Camp won't be open until 12noon and therefore won't be open in time for the match.

As of now, I don't know of any here around Camp direction or even over the road in Tralee yet who would be open at that hour to just show the match.

Hope you enjoy your break away though & the weather improves for you :)

Yeah that's what I was expecting, There's a few bars up here in Limerick that are opening early to show the game, serving breakfast etc... Was hoping there'd be something similar down there.

Edit: If anyone can think of/hears of one showing the match please let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Fear na gCrub

If you're tempted to travel over the Conor Pass to Dingle, Danno's Bar near the pier is open for the game with a barbeque beakfast.

If you're tempted to travel over the Conor Pass to Dingle, Danno's Bar near the pier is open for the game with a barbeque beakfast.

Thanks for that, might be a bit far to travel that early.

For anyone interested, O'Sullivans and The Brogue in Tralee are opening for the match this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

For anyone interested, O'Sullivans and The Brogue in Tralee are opening for the match this morning.

Yeah didn't think you'd want to travel that far in-land from the coast :) Hope you got to see that cracker of a match though

kerry4sam wrote: »

Yeah didn't think you'd want to travel that far in-land from the coast :) Hope you got to see that cracker of a match though

I did and it was well worth getting up early for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement