Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3

Options
  • 13-09-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Am I the oly one that plays Killzone 2,3 ?? how come no Killzone in shooter section ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Probably not popular enough for its own section... very few threads in the ps3 section about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

KZ2 and 3 have their own websites, with clan support and such. There isn't much need for threads here because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

And KZ2 sucked...
    /runs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

And KZ2 sucked...
    /runs

/runs after Genghiz
    /realises I am as fit as a chello
    /gives up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Otacon wrote: »
    /runs after Genghiz
    /realises I am as fit as a chello
    /gives up

/Laughs as i zip by on my mobility aid because i gave up trying to run ages ago. And they did suck... *whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

polc07 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Am I the oly one that plays Killzone 2,3 ?? how come no Killzone in shooter section ???

Join the boards night, it'll proably start up again soon.

/Dance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

The controls of the second game really annoyed me, the third was better. I dont think killzone can better the likes of Resistance / battlefield for online play. Then again i like to run and gun as many as possible, so im a fan of fast games

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

Hey, can anyone help me with the bronze trophy "Team Player". All you have to do is add me (Fitzinho) invite me to your party and finish a game with me and I will have the trophy and subsequently the Platinum!! Thanks to whoever helps me in my hour of need!

Advertisement