Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Football Final in USA

Options
  • 13-09-2011 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the match can be seen on-line? Out in the Styx here and don't fancy driving two hours each way.
    Am 20 mins from NH, Vermont and Mass border.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

If u sign up for a proxy server u can watch on line on rte.ie

I use overplay.net, about 7 bucks a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Thanks crapmanjo - I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,242 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

crapmanjoe wrote: »
    If u sign up for a proxy server u can watch on line on rte.ie

I use overplay.net, about 7 bucks a month.

try http://forum.wiziwig.eu/forums/11-Other-sports

Not sure if anyone will be streaming it yet but check closer to the day, quality may be so so but worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

You can also watch here though I think you have to pay

http://www.ustream.tv/gaappv

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Spread wrote: »
    Anyone know if the match can be seen on-line? Out in the Styx here and don't fancy driving two hours each way.
    Am 20 mins from NH, Vermont and Mass border.

Where about are you? I think a few people have been trying to get something together about Keene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Yeah, if you can get a group together, head to your nearest Sports Bar and ask if they can play it. It usually only costs them like $50 - $100 or so to buy a game and air it. If you have a group of ten people coming in for the game, its TOTALLY worth it for them. We do it for a lot of the rugby matches at our local.

Advertisement