If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TV & Home Cinema

Options
  • 13-09-2011 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm kitted out a new house shortly and was wondering could you quote me for the following
    • Panasonic TX-P50VT30 TV
    • Panasonic SCBTT370 Blu-Ray home theater system
    I have priced up a few different websites but was was wondering could you guys do me a better deal, I would also be looking for delivery to Limerick.

Cheers, John.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM sent.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Dave, can you announce the price for P50VT30 ?
    Thank you

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

rai555 wrote: »
    Dave, can you announce the price for P50VT30 ?
    Thank you

Guys,

apologies for the delay - 50VT30 is £1699.95

http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/viera-txp50vt30/pana-txp50vt30

..and before anyone asks, please note that this product is NOT currently approved for Saorview..

Thanks as ever guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John, i thought you'll get 5years warranty for free, looks like not :)

John, i thought you'll get 5years warranty for free, looks like not :)

Rai,

no problem on the 5 year - we offer our panel protection at 10% of the purchase price - ie £169.99 and that includes at home collection.

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Rai,

no problem on the 5 year - we offer our panel protection at 10% of the purchase price - ie £169.99 and that includes at home collection.

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John

does the TV comes with pair of 3D glasses included ? Many thanks

John

does the TV comes with pair of 3D glasses included ? Many thanks

Rai,

Apologies (again) for the delay,

Yep - the current offer is 2 pairs,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

Hi guys, I'm kitted out a new house shortly and was wondering could you quote me for the following
    • Panasonic SCBTT370 Blu-Ray home theater system
    ...I would also be looking for delivery to Limerick.

Cheers, John.
    [/SIZE]

hi guys,
    I'm also in Limerick and am interested in getting the BTT370 - could you also send me a quote for this plus delivery to Limerick city?
    thanks,
    spm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The Panasonic system is currently £329.95 with delivery £12.99 so the total would be £342.94 including delivery.

We don't stock this system but we can order it in for you.

Let me know if you would like me to get you one.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.