Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction to Artificial Intelligence

Options
  • 13-09-2011 5:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd post this up in case people missed it.

Two professors at Stanford University are going to be giving their course, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, online between October and December. It'll be done through online videos, and will even have exams at the end of it. It's free to sign up - over 50,000 people already have (including me!). Looks like an interesting syllabus, especially if you've never done any AI.

Also being held in a similar vein are Introduction to Databases and Introduction to Machine Learning courses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

this is a pretty cool thing they're doing. im signing up for them all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I clicked thanks and clicked the site and realised I had already signed up. Thanks for the reminder tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

My lecturer teaches us through the database tutorials. Her voice is a bit annoying and its an accreditation not a recognized qualification. Good if your in it for the knowledge s'pose.

Advertisement