Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Repeats

Options
  • 13-09-2011 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just asking for my daughter. She just got her repeat results and failed 3 subjects again. Her gpa was over 2 at christmas but is now 1.79.
    There is no info on the website on what to do as far as i can see anyway. Can she repeat again or does she have to repeat the year? Can she progress and repeat. She is devastated as are we as she studied very hard. She has dyslexia and dyscalculia and finds it hard anyway.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

I would advise you to talk to the disability officer or access officer regarding the options. Depending on the subjects she may be able to carry them over and repeat again or she may have to repeat the year for those subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

thanks for that. she has to repeat one subject there was a mistake with the other two

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭swat1902

Hi,

Something similar happened to a friend of mine.

Was she able to carry the subject onto the next year with her or did she have to take the year out and just repeat that one subject?

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭swat1902

gonker wrote: »
    thanks for that. she has to repeat one subject there was a mistake with the other two

Hi,

Something similar happened to a friend of mine, was she able to carry the subject onto the next year with her or what happened?

Thanks...

Advertisement