Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd party online billing for laser cards?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Are there any online billing companies that accept laser payments? Specifically 3rd party billing companies (such as 2checkout, plimus etc). that don't require a merchant account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Never heard of one in Ireland, I regularly take payments online for one or two of my mates business customers, of course always with the card holders permission, who would be regular customers of his and know that they are paying a 3rd party. If you know anyone with a website, if they are with Realex anyway, they have a virtual terminal that they can put a payment through, but it would only be suitable for a once off transaction.

It is very easy to get a website set up where you can take online payments through, Realex only charge 30 Euro a month for processing your payments and the merchant services are around 30 Euro a month, PM me if you need any advice with getting a solution in place, I developed all my own site and take online payments in every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

Moneybookers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

Owjo

I havnt used them but an acquaintance uses them for their online store. They charge a bit more than paypal (7%)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

All the main banks apart from AIB have moved or are moving away from the use of laser cards to visa debit cards, if you werent aware of this it might be worth seeing is it something you actually need to be offering and if its worth your time and money.

Advertisement