Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

calcium deficiency

• 13-09-2011 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

has any one ever had a calcium deficieny in your sheep?

if so how did you correct it?

i am told by an "expert" that sheep who are crucnhing their teeth may have a calcium deficiency?
    anyone have experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

I was told the same by an "expert" but it turns out that we are in a low cobalt area.

Every time we does the sheep we add extra cobalt to the mix.

Problems has abated.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭solorpower

how did you know that it was a cobalt deficieny?

was it trial and error?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

My vet told me that the land in my area is extremely low in Cobalt, and had found it out with another local farmer.

Advertisement