Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weetabix 72's E4.38 in Lild (48's plus 50% extra free)

Options
  • 13-09-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

As the title says

Lidl are doing genuine weetabix 48's with 50% extra free at E4.38 for 72

which is cheaper than the offers in some of the other store where they are E5 for 72
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭tmcw

How much are the Bixies?

Last time I compared them in the shop, the ingredients and nutritional information were identical, and the internal wrapping seems to be the same. And they behave similarly to Weetabix when milk is added.

A few years ago, Lidl had a Weetabix "copy" that wasn't as nice as Weetabix, but I'd be willing to bet a sizeable amount of cash now that both originate from the same factory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

tmcw wrote: »
    but I'd be willing to bet a sizeable amount of cash now that both originate from the same factory.

I'll take that bet. Define 'sizeable'.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

tmcw wrote: »
    How much are the Bixies?

They're usually €2.65 and this week are €1.65 for super saturday
    http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/7587.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

If you're not near a lidl, tesco have 36 packs for 2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Costcutter are selling 36 Weetabix for 2 euro, Double it up and thats 72 for 4 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement