Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal €1400

Options
  • 13-09-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

I need to withdraw €1500 in cash from my bank (AIB) later today. Presume I can just turn up at a branch with ID to do this, do I need anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

fitzgese wrote: »
    I need to withdraw €1500 in cash from my bank (AIB) later today. Presume I can just turn up at a branch with ID to do this, do I need anything else?

Bring a drivers license or passport just in case. But it's not the kind of money they need any notice for.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

As far as I know you can only withdraw €2500 per day with your laser and the same for making payments to someone via laser. Has to be done over 2 transactions, i.e one of €1500 and one of €1000, that's with AIB,

Advertisement